This isolation is getting to me, y’all.
Follow along your for a 36 minute functional movement workout with Bodhi and I.
Feel free to download the graphic for later, if you’re sick of hearing my voice or want to do the workout on your own time!
Breakdown of exercises:
- Burpees 5 fast (with jump, pushup optional), 5 slow – Repeat 2X for a total of 20!
- Inchworm X10
- Begin standing at the back of your mat, roll down and slowley walk your hands out to a plan, push-up optional, walk your hands back in and roll up.
- Plank – 30 sec. hold
- Rear lunge with arms overhead – X 20 alternating legs
- Forward lunge with rotation – X 20 alternating legs
- lunge forward with arms in a circle in front of check, twist over the bent knee, return to center and step it back.
- Curtsey lunge with forward arm raise – X 20 alternating legs
- Step one foot diagonally behind the other, bend both knees to 90 degrees as you lift both arms straight in front of your shoulders. Arms come down as you step back to standing.
- Squats with static bicep curl – X 20
- regular squat with arms bent, upper arms parallel with the floor in line with shoulders, 90 degree bend in elbow.
- Plie squat step – X 10 each side, + 20 pulses
- Turned out 1st position with arms in a circle in front of check, step one leg out to wide turned out 2nd, squat as arms open out to the side keeping elbows slightly bent, squeeze inner this as arms and legs come back together. Hold plie squat and pulse up and down 20 X.
- Deadlift with single leg lift – X 10 each side
- Standing tall with hands stacked in front of hips, hinge forward from the hips reaching arms toward floor keeping the back flat as one leg floats out behind you. slowly come back to standing as leg lowers back down.
- Hundred – inhale for 5, exhale for 5, X 10 (total of 100 counts)
- Bring legs to table top (option to extend legs out to 45 degrees) curl head neck and shoulders up and pump arms long at your sides, inhale for 5, exhale for 5.
- Single Straight-leg stretch – X 12 each side
- Bring legs to table top curl head neck and shoulders up, hug one knee in with both hands as the other leg straightens long away from you, switch.
- Double leg stretch – X 12
- Bring legs to table top curl head neck and shoulders up, hug both knees into chest, straighten both legs away as arms reach overhead, circle arms around and hug knees in, repeat.
- Double straight-leg stretch – X 12
- Keeping back flat on mat (shoulders lifted or flat), extend both legs up to the sky, lower them down and lift back up keeping legs straight.
- Light-toe pulses – X 20
- Hands cradle back of head keeping elbows wide, knees bent, toes lightly tapping mat. pulse chest towards knees.
- Light-toe knee-ins – X 20
- Hands cradle back of head keeping elbows wide, knees bent, toes lightly tapping mat. keeping chest lifted and upper body still, pull knees into chest, and then tap toes back down lightly,
- Criss-cross – X 12 each side
- Bring legs to table top curl head neck and shoulders up, cradle back of head with hands, elbows wide. Send one leg straight away as you rotate opposite shoulder towards bent knee. Switch + repeat
Reach out with any questions about the workout