Get strong, lean, long, and why not throw in some washboard-abs while we’re at it?
Try out my 30-minute Barre and Abs Workout. Follow along with the video (laugh at my struggles) or use the graphic and practice the exercises on your own time!
Grab your mat, grab a chair, and let’s do this thing!
- Squats (x20)
- Squats + leg lift (x20, alternating legs)
- Alternating squat+lunge backs
Barre Legs (repeat each side)
- Forward leg lift (x 20)
- Rond-de-jambe (x20 each way)
- Rear leg lift (x20
- (facing the barre)
- Straight leg rear booty lift (x 20)
- Bent knee booty lift (x 20)
- Standing fire hydrant (x 20)
- C-curve (x 8)
- Roll down (x 8)
- C-curve + knee-ins/leg extension (x 8 each leg)
- Criss-cross abs (x 20 alternating)
- scissor legs (single straight-leg stretch x 20 alternating)
- scissor + rotation (x20 alternating
- Bird-dog (x 8 each side)